Salary Range: $25.0000 To 33.0000 Hourly
GENERAL-PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Ox Paperboard Eaton, LLC is seeking qualified candidates to fill the Production Labor Position in the production dept. This is an entry-level, hourly position where advancement in operations is expected. Starting hourly rate is $19.70 / hour and increases to $21.77 / hour after successfully meeting your 45-day probationary period.
The mill operates on a 4 crew, southern swing rotation so you will work 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift each month.
Wednesday through Tuesday on 2nd shift 3pm – 11pm. Off for 1 day.
Saturday through Friday on 1st shift 7am – 3pm. Off for 4 days.
Thursday through Wednesday on 3rd shift 11pm – 7am. Off for 2 days.
- Ability to safely operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work safely, comply with all safety rules, lift, push or pull >50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
- Ability to read a tape measure (to 1/16” measurement) and basic math and computer skills.
- Performs inspections on various equipment for proper operation and report questionable conditions
- Performs various housekeeping, cleaning, and organizing functions with minimal supervision to ensure areas are clean and free from debris
- Prioritizes work and takes appropriate action to ensure paper machine remains operational
- Forklift and skid steer experience is desired
- Roll finishing (banding, labeling, sorting)
- Loading trucks with the finished product
- Unloading bales from wastepaper truck
What you need to succeed
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong commitment to working safe, good communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have the desire to advance within the company
- Industrial manufacturing experience is preferred.
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and its owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity, and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.
To apply click here.