Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 7:00am to 3:00pm. Additional hours as needed.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for all of the necessary functions to manage Customer Service department and provide effective service to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the preventative maintenance operation of the machines in the plant.
- Intervenes on the machines according to a pre-established schedule.
- Carries out repairs as needed and when requested by Production Supervisor.
- Drafts and presents service reports to the Production Supervisor.
- Adheres to the Ox Industries safety guidelines and policies.
- Implementation of a Preventive Maintenance program.
- Through innovation, improves the equipment’s efficiencies in order to increase productivity.
- Participates and provides feedback in preparation of the maintenance budget.
- Assist the production team when requested by the Production Supervisor or Plant Manager, to include: slitting, re-cutting, and back-up operator responsibilities.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- Associates Degree in Maintenance or relating metrics
- 3-5 years of previous maintenance experience
- Electrical background or electrical educational certification
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
This position requires a high level of professionalism at all times while maintaining a collegial and effective relationship with employees and managers at all levels.
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.
To apply click here.