GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Store Room/Purchasing Manager will maintain the inventory of the storeroom and maintain all record keeping for procurement and inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To ensure tasks are completed in the safest manner during the duration of shift, including proper PPE, hazard recognition and remediation of any open hazards in the storeroom, including the receiving area.
- Procurement of commonly used parts, supplies and requested items
- Submit all purchase requisitions to the mill Controller for creation of purchase orders
- Organization of storeroom including unpackaging and shelving of all parts and supplies
- Receiving of items ordered and provide the Controller with all receivers
- Research best pricing for items being purchased
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors
- Maintain record of all inventory levels in MP2
- Provide mill Controller with any necessary costing information
- Very detail-oriented individual
- Must be organized
- Familiar with procurement of goods
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Experience with MP2 or ability to learn system quickly
- Pre-employment Background Screening
- Pre-Employment Substance Abuse Screening
- Pre-Employment Physical Exam
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity, and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.