Salary Range: $17.00 Hourly Onwards
General Purpose of Job:
Responsible for all of the necessary functions to recut tubes and cores.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Set up Eberle recutting machines in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare cartons for packaging
- Operate recutting equipment to produce product according to order specifications
- Inspect quality of product
- Package product according to specifications
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Keep area around machine and all equipment clean and properly maintained
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies Should Include:
- Impressive Safety Record
- Attention to Detail
- Great Attendance Record
- Ability to multi-task
- Communication Proficiency
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or GED preferred. Less than high school education with up to one month of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to be on their feet for up to 12 hours per day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, with assistance if required.
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox. Each employee has a primary duty to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity, and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.
To apply for this position click here.