Job Title: Recutting Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 5:30am-4:30pm. Additional hours may be required.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Oversee the efficient workflow of the Recutting department to meet customer order requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Establish priorities and sequences for manufacturing products
- Train new employees and perform on-going training to help employees advance their skills
- Assist Operators with improving setup times and run speeds, and decrease waste
- Check the quality of orders
- Monitor supply inventories and equipment condition and notify proper individuals when items need replaced or repaired
- Handle physical monthly inventory
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures
- Directly responsible for approving time cards, conducting performance evaluations, employee coaching, and discipline when necessary
COMPETENCIES SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Communication Proficiency
- Impressive Safety Record
- Production Management
- Organizational Skills
- Computer Proficiency
- Performance Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving
- Technical Capacity
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED preferred. Prior supervisory experience required. Less than high school education with 3 to 5 years of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
This position always requires a high level of professionalism while maintaining a collegial and effective relationship with employees and managers at all levels. Bi-lingual and able to effectively communicate in both English and Spanish is a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to be on their feet for up to 12 hours per day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, with assistance if required.
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity, and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.