Compensation: $55K to $65K Annually
Employment Type/Status: Full Time
Reports to: General Manager
General Purpose Of Job:
Supervise the daily activities of the production area to ensure volume, cost and quality standards are achieved. Coordinate work schedules, staffing requirements, and production to maximize productivity. Identify problems related to production process and provide production reports to assist process improvement. Promote safety on the shop floor. Processing of Holliston customer orders, accounts payable and receivable.
Monday thrugh Friday, 8am to 5pm. Overtime may be required per business needs outside of normal business hours. Supervisor is always on-call.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Lead a culture of safety and success and demonstrate that shop floor organization and plant cleanliness are keys to a safe work environment in which everyone can take pride.
- Work to continuously improve plant production in all areas, balancing quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results.
- Keep proper documentations and records management. Performing coaching, performance management, and discipline for hourly personnel management. Representing the Company or participating when needed at Unemployment Hearings.
- Process customer orders, invoicing and ensuring payment. Working with the OX’s Accounts Payable Department for any errors or discrepancies encountered.
- Maintain inventory control process to ensure adequate levels are kept to meet customer requirements. Order and maintain adequate spare spars within budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure organization and cleanliness of the front offices, managing personnel or vendors necessary to perform any duties related.
- Manage front office supply inventory, negotiating and setting up vendor(s) when necessary.
- Recognize and implement cost-saving opportunities for the facility.
- Serve as a technical resource to help achieve manufacturing goals in areas of safety, cost, quality and customer service.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager for business needs.
- Safety Leadership Communication Proficiency
- Production / Manufacturing Processes Organizational Skills
- Computer Proficiency Supervisory / Management
- Performance Management Personal Effectiveness & Credibility
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Basic Math Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Personnel Development
- This position requires a high level of professionalism at all times while maintaining a collegial and effective relationship with employees and managers at all levels.
- Bi-lingual and able to effectively communicate in both English and Spanish required.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- At least 2-3 Years’ Supervisory experience in a paper converting facility or production environment preferred. Must have demonstrated safety and leadership capability.
- Pre-employment Background Screening
- Pre-Employment Substance Abuse Screening
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity, and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.