This role is responsible for all of the necessary functions to manufacture tubes and cores.
- Setup and operate equipment which includes: Winding equipment, Recutting equipment, Balers, and Forklifts.
- Following order specifications to operate equipment and manufacture customer orders. Basic math skills are required including being able to read whole numbers, decimals, and fractions. Must be able to read a measuring tape.
- Quality checking order, and filling out the related documents and other necessary paperwork. Must be able to read and write.
- Use the forklift to move supplies and finished goods and/or to load and unload shipments.
- Processing paperwork for shipping and receiving of goods. This may require the use of a computer at times.
- Keeping your work area clean and clear of debris to prevent safety incidents.
Pre-Employment and Post-Offer Screening required. You will need to successfully complete a substance abuse screening, physical exam, and hearing testing. You will be working in an industrial manufacturing setting around large equipment. Safety is a priority at OX.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
You must maintain a good attendance standing, be a team player, active in safety involvement, and be physically capable of doing the job duties required. There is area to grow at OX and opportunities, so having the initiative and motivation plays a large part in your success here.
Monday through Friday, 5 AM – 1:30 PM
Overtime per business needs.
- Pre-employment Background Screening
- Pre-employment Substance Abuse Screening
- Pre-employment Physical Exam