Job Type: Full-time Hourly
Reports To: Plant Manager
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for all of the necessary functions to manufacture angle board and U-board products by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Properly set up equipment to produce products
- Manufacture products according to order specifications
- Stack and package products according to order specification
- Check quality on every order, fill out quality and production sheets and any other necessary paperwork
- Keep area around machine and all equipment clean and properly maintained
COMPETENCIES SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Impressive Safety Record
- Problem Solving
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED preferred. Â Less than high school education with up to one month of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to be on their feet for up to 8 hours per day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, with assistance if required.
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.
To apply, clickÂ HERE.