Job Type: Full-time
Hourly: $18 hourly Onwards.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm. Overtime may be required.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for all of the necessary functions to manufacture angle board and U-board products by performing the following duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Properly set up equipment to produce products
- Manufacture products according to order specifications
- Stack and package products according to order specifications
- Check quality on every order, fill out quality and production sheets and any other necessary paperwork
- Keep area around machine and all equipment clean and properly maintained
COMPETENCIES SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Impressive Safety Record
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED preferred. Less than high school education with up to one month of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to be on their feet for up to 12 hours per day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, with assistance if required.
- Pre-employment Background Screening
- Pre-Employment Substance Abuse Screening
- Pre-Employment Physical Exam
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity, and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.