Employment Type/Status: Full Time
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
General Purpose Of Job:
Performs Millwright duties with direction from Maintenance Supervisor.
Monday thrugh Friday, 7am to 3:30pm. Overtime per business needs. Double Time paid on Sundays. Triple Time paid on worked holidays.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Lubricates all equipment and machinery as needed
- Welding and cutting as may be needed for repair and maintenance jobs. Previous experience and/or certification preferred.
- Manual CNC machining may be required at time, previous experience preferred.
- Repairs on the paper machine equipment.
- Identify mechanical and electrical conditions which may require the attention of the Maintenance Supervisor.
- All general maintenance and non-maintenance tasks as needed, including but not limited to: Painting, Housekeeping, Parts delivery, Skid shop support (fabricate pallets/tops), Help pull broken paper out from under the machine (“hustle hay”), Mow grass, Shovel snow
- Perform other jobs as necessary to maintain the operating efficiency of the plant as instructed by Supervisor
- Pre-employment Background Screening
- Pre-Employment Substance Abuse Screening
- Pre-Employment Physical Exam
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity, and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.