Reports To: Customer Service Team Lead
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
GENERAL-PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for all necessary functions to provide support to Customer Service Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering incoming calls and direct calls in a polite and efficient manner.
- Monitor and answer the front door. Greeting and assisting all guests and visitors.
- Receive corporate office deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail to appropriate locations.
- Keep inventory of office supplies and reorder as needed.
- Check trade references for customers wanting to establish an Ox account with terms.
- Respond to incoming credit reference requests.
- Create and send invoices for multiple Ox locations.
- Submit invoices through customer portals as indicated. Monitor sites for end-of-month reconciliation.
- Take customer issues, concerns, and complaints and direct to appropriate parties.
- Process credits received from the Quality Manager.
- Assist customer service with tasks as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the customer service management team.
COMPETENCIES SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Microsoft Office
- Computer Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Telephone Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Customer Service
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
This position requires a high school education or GED equivalent, 2-4 years related office experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.