Salary Range: $29.57 to $30.81
Benefits: Dental, Vision, Legal, company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, plus Retirement Savings Plan with company match! Vacation time after 1 year of employment.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Maintenance Technician will provide support to the mill, including the Production department by ensuring safety, little down time and other duties necessary to keep the mill operational.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot Motors, MCC’s, AC/DC Electrical circuits, and test fuses, wiring, and motors.
- Troubleshoot and Rebuild gearboxes, pumps, and other rotation units.
- Weld and fabricate guards, steps, framework and piping in Stainless and Carbon Steel
- Make visual assessment of lubrication and equipment conditions
- Read Mechanical and Electrical prints.
- It is expected that the person or persons assigned to a task to finish the job regardless if work must be performed on overtime to complete.
The mill operates 24/7 with no night shift Maintenance staff; because of this, employees in this department rotate on-call duties on a weekly basis. The individual is responsible for carrying the phone provided by the company and responding to all contact at all hours.
Due to limited supervision, it is expected that the Maintenance department perform their assigned duties with minimal direction, keep track of hours worked on a particular assignment, complete all paperwork, and leave the work area cleaned up better than what was found.
It is to be understood that no vacation days will be allowed on dates of scheduled Annual and Monthly plant shutdown where maintenance work is performed. At least one Mechanic will be required to work during all Holidays, decided by seniority.
It is expected that all Maintenance activities be performed in safe manner and employees follow the facilities Safety Absolutes.
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity, and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.
To apply click here.