Pay Rate: $18.90/hr+
Work Schedule: Monday-Wednesday 5am-5pm, Thursday 5am-3pm, Friday 5am-12pm. Additional overtime may be required.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for all of the necessary functions to cut and package tubes and cores.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Properly set up equipment to cut tubes and cores
- Package tubes and cores according to order specifications
- Check quality on every order, fill out quality and production sheets and any other necessary paperwork
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Keep area around machine and all equipment clean and properly maintained
COMPETENCIES SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Impressive Safety Record
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Great Attendance Record
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Proficiency
- Ability to multi-task
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED preferred. Less than high school education with up to one month of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to be on their feet for up to 12 hours per day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, with assistance if required.
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.