GENERAL-PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Human Resources Manager will handle the daily personnel matters for the Hanover and York, PA locations. This position will be based in the Hanover, PA plant office with regular travel to the York, PA location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position is responsible for all Human Resources functions including, but not limited to:
- Recruiting and onboarding
- Employee relations
- Time, attendance, and payroll
- Benefits administration
- Records management
- Policy and procedure communication
- Training and development
- Worker’s compensation
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of five years of human resources experience preferred
- Human Resources certification preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledgeable in applicable Federal, State, and local regulations including but not limited to: Employment & Labor Law, Safety (OSHA), and Worker’s Compensation.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate well in a team environment
- Ability to set priorities, achieve deadlines, and manage multiple tasks at the same time
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity, and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.
To apply click here.