Job Type: Full-time
Work Hours: Monday-Wednesday 5pm-5am, Thursday 3pm-1am, Friday 12pm-7pm
Pay Rate: $19+/Hour
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Operate forklift to move materials around the production facility and warehouse; load and unload shipping trailers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Ensure that finished product is being pulled from the production lines and keep production line supplies stocked at all times
- Load and unload shipments, paying attention to special packaging instructions
- Complete shipping/receiving paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Place materials in the warehouse in proper location
- Other duties as assigned
COMPETENCIES SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Impressive Safety Record
- Attention to Detail
- Great Attendance Record
- Ability to Multi-task
- Communication Proficiency
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to be on their feet for up to 12 hours per day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, with assistance if required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED preferred. Prior forklift operating experience required. Less than high school education with up to one month of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pre-employment Background Screening
- Pre-Employment Substance Abuse Screening
- Pre-Employment Physical Exam
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity, and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.