Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Additional hours as needed.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for all of the necessary functions to manage Customer Service department and provide effective service to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confirm that orders are processed by team in a timely manner.
- Handle customer complaints and work with various departments to find resolution and follow up with customer.
- Train and mentor employees; create developmental goals for employees; work on performance improvement plans as needed.
- Manage customer quotes, specs, etc. for non-strategic accounts; assist with strategic accounts as needed.
- Prioritize customer requests, involving sales when applicable.
- Support Customer Service Representatives in making informed business decisions.
- Handle other duties and special projects, as assigned.
COMPETENCIES SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Proven leadership skills.
- Comfortable utilizing and navigating multiple computer systems simultaneously.
- Intermediate Excel skills required at minimum.
- Ability to work effectively with various interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Sees ways to improve and promote quality and customer satisfaction.
- Able to retain fundamental sales information to build knowledge base of industry and customers.
- Adapts well to continuous changes in the work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Observe safety and security procedures.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
High school education or GED equivalent, or 3-5 years related customer service or supervision experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
This position requires a high level of professionalism at all times while maintaining a collegial and effective relationship with employees and managers at all levels.
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.
To apply click here.