Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for all necessary functions to provide effective planning and customer service. Responsible for acting as a liaison between customer and internal departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with sales to understand the needs of each customer
- Process Orders-take orders via phone and email; perform order entry
- Respond to customer inquiries, complaints, and order changes, ensuring they are processed and/or resolved in a timely manner.
- Expedite orders and respond to customer inquiries, as needed
- Manage customer make and hold inventories
- Invoice reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable
- Additional duties and special projects, as assigned
- Support Master Scheduler and Product Planning roles, as needed
COMPETENCIES SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Customer Management – Complete orders on time, use time efficiently.
- Proven customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and customer satisfaction; Meet productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Follow instructions and respond to management direction.
- Observe safety and security procedures.
- Adapts well to changes in the work environment.
- Works well with others.
- Solid analytical skills in forecasting and anticipating production needs and capabilities.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations under stress.
- Computer literacy applied to data management. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to resolve conflicting interests and obtain cooperation
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
This position requires a high school education or GED equivalent, 2-4 years related customer service experience or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.
To apply click here.