Employment Type/Status: Full Time
Reports to: General Manager
General Purpose Of Job:
The Customer Service Manager plans and manages production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s productive capacity. They work closely with sales to support good customer relationships. They support production by assisting with the negotiation of fiber prices and securing freight services to ensure timely, cost effective delivery of finished goods.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensuring the Safety of one’s self and contributing to the safety culture within Ox Industries. Safety is the #1 priority.
- Works closely with sales to understand the needs of each customer.
- Foster strong relationships with customers.
- Process Orders and Acknowledgments
- Receive and review sales orders ensuring current requirements are met.
- Respond to customer inquiries, complaints, and order changes, ensuring they are processed and/or resolved in a timely manner.
- Plan and manage the production schedule for the paper machine.
- Responsible for the analysis of sales orders with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- Assist with the responsibility of the management of waste paper and core inventory levels to meet production schedules.
- Review work in process from production floor.
- Work cooperatively with manufacturing personnel and supervisors on material status and production planning issues.
- Coordinate fiber needs with Procurement Manager; back up Procurement Manager on fiber procurement
- Coordinate with Logistics/Warehouse on invoicing reconciling (pricing, liner footage, etc); back up Logistics/Warehouse Manager on customer invoicing and possibly logistic duties
- Assist with securing freight carriers, schedules deliveries, and handles any issues that may arise.
- Provide support and assistance to the accounting department as necessary.
Solid analytical skills in forecasting and anticipating production needs and capabilities. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations under stress. Computer literacy applied to scheduling and data management. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to resolve conflicting interests and obtain cooperation.
- Pre-employment Background Screening
- Pre-Employment Substance Abuse Screening
All Ox employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical, moral, and legal standards in the best interests of Ox, its employees, and owners. Each employee has a primary duty to act at all times to uphold these standards and to act with honesty, integrity, and fairness and without actual or apparent conflict of interest.